S.S.N.I.P. can make it easy for you to spay or neuter your pets. We work with Siskiyou County residents individually to make spay and neuter affordable, and you choose the veterinarian! We work carefully with every client to make it as easy as possible to get your pets fixed. Call us to find out if you’re eligible.
- FOR CATS: 530-926-1196
- Listen to the recording – it will give you full instructions.
- It will tell you about elegibility guidelines, and it will ask for your name, address and phone so that we can send you the only thing you need – a voucher to present to your vet that will lower the cost of fixing your cat.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is an outgoing message only – you will leave us your information, but we do not need to return calls for the cat line. We simply send you the voucher based on the name and address you leave with us at the end of the message.
- FOR DOGS: 530-938-4246
- Fixing dogs works a little differently. If we don’t answer the phone, please leave us a message with your name and number!
- We work carefully with dog owners to suit your budget and your preference of Siskiyou County veterinarians. We are careful to take time with each individual we help, and though we sometimes don’t call back immediately, we will call you back as soon as we can.